Wednesday 25 June 2014

Dolphins!!

Sorry I haven't really had the time to blog lately, one of the reasons being that I started diving a couple of weeks ago and I just love every second of it. 
But this I just had to share. i have this big grin on my face since 9:45 this morning when I was lucky enough to bump into 8 bottlenose dolphins on our dive. My instructor and myself were over excited and quite frankly I still am. 
I had never seen these amazing creatures in the wild before, so this was a truly amazing, amazing experience for me - the diver-newbie! 


Theses animals have to be some of the cutest! The dive today was only my 5th and I have seen so much!! here are a few pictures - editing takes quite some time as I have started just to film and then I select still images. Hubby got me a GoProHero3+ for my birthday and I absolutely love it! So all my underwater pics come from that camera now. 
Batfish - there is a little group of maybe 6-8 batfishes always at the same spot. they are so cute and so calm!
an underwater view - spot the black and white stripe clownfish! 
The Maldivian Clownfish - always a favorite! 
Just corals - the colours are amazing!! 
Don't know what he is called - but I like him!!
A little leaf fish - always around that coral formation. but today it was out so got a good shot
More corals


and a little starfish
 The Maldivian underwater world is just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :)