Sunday 4 May 2014

Oooh watersports!

One of the big big perks (a part from the seaplane trips obviously and the sunsets and the amazing weather and... and...) are all the water-sports that come with living in this part of the world.

our resort in the background
I had always dreamed one trying para-sailing and it was one of the first things after we arrived on one of hubby's day off. Wow it was as amazing as I thought. though very civilised haha! I thought they were going to drop me in the water or something like that, but no I didn't even get wet. You leave from a small platform at the end of the speed boat and land there as well.

the little platform -- on the way up up!  
The views are stunning, it is so quiet up there. I was just hanging there and enjoying it and taking it all in and just WOW. It is not one of the things that come cheap anywhere in the world so being to do all this for free is just great!

a picture of me :) 




The kids always like it when they come on a speedboat and they were sitting there eating ice cream and watching mummy and daddy flying high up in the air! Well H, being true to himself, feel asleep... He had been so excited about going to the boat that he didn't want to nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :)